We’re seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join our award-winning team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
This is a full-time position and you’ll be working in a busy agency environment on the vibrant waterfront on an exciting variety of web projects. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business working with diverse clients across a range of sectors.
You will need to be a great all-round Front-End Developer with an emphasis on WordPress development. Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll be working closely with our account management and design teams to produce impactful, responsive websites. Knowledge of back-end development would be a bonus, but is not crucial.
- Know how to use 3rd party APIs such as MailChimp and Google Maps
- Know how to create MailChimp email templates as well as bespoke email templates
- Understanding of servers and LAMP stack
- Heavily WordPress orientated, so should be proficient with both developing and using WordPress
- Ability to help clients directly and to be able to produce clear and concise documentation on how to use their website
- Carrying out weekly backups of websites
- Ability to maintain and update websites built in WordPress as well as custom built CMSs
- Ability to build and maintain websites without using a CMS
- Exceptional eye for detail and functionality
- Ability to build in alternative CMS systems
- Familiar with Git or other version control software
- Ability to use Illustrator/Photoshop
- Familiar with PHPStorm IDE (or any other IDE)
Send your CV to Pete now at firstname.lastname@example.org