Account / Business Development Manager
We’re seeking an ambitious Account / Business Development Manager (Digital) to join our award-winning team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
With a focus on digital marketing services, this is a full-time position and you’ll be working in a busy agency environment on the vibrant waterfront. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business that works with clients across a range of sectors.
You’ll be responsible for developing new business opportunities and generating sales within the digital marketing arena. The ideal candidate will be adept at sales and will be confident in approaching and forming strong relationships with new and existing clients.
You will need plenty of background knowledge in all things digital. This includes a proficient understanding across the areas of email marketing, social media, SEO, PPC and website development.
To be considered for this position, you’ll need to demonstrate a positive track-record in sales and account management.
- 2 years’ experience in sales and account management
- Proven ability to secure new business
- Excellent communication skills and confident in approaching leads/pitching to clients
- Full understanding of digital marketing services, including the ability to identify client needs and challenges through to providing a solution that meets their objectives to budget
- Proactive in identifying new growth opportunities for the agency
Please send your CV and a covering note with salary expectations to Emma Dinmore, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.
We kindly request no contact from recruitment agencies.